Please note: Even if you had already an account for the DGG-Jahrestagung 2016 you have to register again for technical reasons.
Individual sessions of the 91st Annual Meeting of DGG (29. – 31. May 2017 at Weimar) are composed by experts in the respective fields; they are devoted to the following topics:
- T1: Glass Surfaces (Edda Rädlein, TU Ilmenau)
- T2: Hot Forming, Secondary Manufacturing, Quality Control (Michael Kellner, Heye-International, Obernkirchen; Gesine Bergmann, HVG, Offenbach)
- T3: Energy, Environment and Glass Furnaces (Bernhard Fleischmann, HVG, Offenbach)
- T4: New Developments in Glass Technology (Heiko Hessenkemper, Bergakademie Freiberg)
- T5: Laser Application on Glass (Jens Bliedtner, Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule Jena; Thomas Schmidt, ifw - Günther-Köhler-Institut für Fügetechnik und Werkstoffprüfung Jena)
- S1: Glass Ceramics and Photonics (Christian Rüssel, OSIM Jena)
- S2: Advanced Glasses (Ralf Müller, BAM Berlin)
- S3: Glass Formation and Relaxation (Dominique de Ligny, Uni Erlangen - Nürnberg)
- S4: Glasses in Healthcare (Aldo R. Boccaccini, Uni Erlangen - Nürnberg; Delia S. Brauer, OSIM Jena)
The conference language is English. On request, oral presentations on technical topics may be alternatively presented in German. They will be accommodated in specific sessions run in German language.
The registration for the conference is supported by Converia, a conference management application.
We thank our partners for their kind support